Saturday, October 29, 2011

HIGHSCHOOL: *under construction*



Once upon a time, there was a school named Angelicum Immanuel Montessori, erected two-storey high along Aguinaldo Highway, somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy.

On a bright June morning in the year 2007, I met creatures which I will hardly forget.

And there comes 2008. 2009. 2010. And Graduation Day.

But who cares about graduation? Even though we're college now and parted ways, the fun still remains. (really?!)

We mess up with words. Laugh at them. Make fun of them. Use them everyday.

no-ob [it's noob, actually]
results [the "u" sound in pull]
camfire [camPfire w/o the P]
mangbells [it's MAY BELL's (May Bell's Daughter, a book)]

.. and many more. Sadly I forgot them because I'm a retard. O.o
(But soon as I remember them I'll post it HERE.)

-- and again, this blog is under construction. but I wanna publish it right now. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment